Thursday, December 8, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing December Preview Day 2 - Felicity



Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's December release!  

We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!



Felicity will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
To color up Felicity - Be Healthy I used Copic markers on the 
Spectrum Noir Ultra-Smooth 
White cardstock! (My fave so far!)

The Copic colors I used are:
W9, W7, W5
B34, E11, E37, E34, R22, R30
B02, B04, B05, B06
YG01, YG05, YG06 and YG09

The die is from My Creative Time
Most of the design papers are from Doodlebug.
The handwriting on the clipboard is my own
and the "be healthy" sentiment comes with Felicity.

I chose these uber bright colors because it's the colors
we use in our Zumba classes or at least a lot of the sporty
gear that a lot of the ladies and some gentlemen wear to class.
After our Zumba class is over there is usually a healthy
snack to chose from a bowl... fruit, raisins, nuts or berries
and there is always water or tea to drink through-out the class. 
When I saw this image I thought about how people
choose the New Year to make new resolutions or new goals
but choosing to be healthier doesn't have to start on the 1st of January
or the 2nd for some... you can start now/anytime!
I made this to be a little motivator card. 

Here is a close-up
Oh yea! I almost forgot I tried to color this apple like
an Ambrosia apple... I went to the grocery store
and tried these apples for the first time and they were actually
pretty good.... so I hope it looks like an Ambrosia apple but
it kind of looks like she took a bite. haha.

Also, I wanted to share this I found on the internet

We hope you enjoyed our December release!
All the new stamps will be available FRIDAY in the store!
 Have a great day!

Thank you so much for visiting.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya